Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hi ALL

Well, Hello to all of my friends!
Today I went to work and left shortly after as they didn't need me and I was all to happy to oblige! SO I came home trimmed my trees, painted the vanity in my bathroom and cleaned some more around the house. Yesterday I did all of our weeding of the flower beds and tried scrubbing the hard water stains off of our outside window---just to find out there is also stains in between the 2 panes of glass--so I can't get it clean anyway! I spoke with my real-estate agent today--she said the prices of houses are dropping and they are also starting a new development of houses, so that isn't very promising for me! I hope we can get out of here before the flood of new housing! Or I may be here a few more years and Rob will be going insane by then.
Since I finished painting the kitchen and what not we have not had any body come to look at the house, I am hoping to get a good response from the kitchen and bathroom , I will post before and afters tomorrow--I am to tired to post them now. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

If you want someone to come look at your house, I will. :)

You work way too hard. Keep this pace up and you'll be tired by the time you're 30....oh wait!!!??

...nevermind. See you at lunch today! Love you.