Saturday, August 4, 2007

August 4th,2007

Well a Big Happy Birthday to Rob today!! he is a whopping 33!
Today--I got up and made a big breakfast for the family--it was nice I can't wait until we get back to normal and have a dining room table again--so we can all eat together--I gave it away--b/c when we get a new house I will be buying a new set--but I also wanted it out of the house so it didn't look so cramped with a our big dining table and such a little dining area. Anyhow--we got a call from a realtor today and she said a family was coming to see the house at 12:00--so we raced around cleaning everything and then she showed up UN-announced with someone else at around 3:00 --so that lady got to see how we really live--oh well! The pool is finally coming along and it is about halfway full--so that is nice--the kids are having fun! We are going to take the kids roller skating tonight, we have a bunch of 2.00 off coupons and it is good exercise. I miss having my boys around, Clarissa and Carl miss them so much when they are gone--Clarissa is going to be upset tomorrow when she wakes up and they are gone b/c Rob is taking them with him when he goes to Spokane--they they will be with Landon for 2 more weeks. Then all of his weeks will be used up and I will be able to get back to our normal schedule just in time for school. Please pray that one of these families put a decent offer in on our house and that we can start the process for moving and getting our new house. See ya later!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Pray for an offer??? NOT on your life! I don't want you to move.

Your birthday present is done. And I showed it off to the ladies at the Fabric Patch and now I've been commissioned to make 2 for them. Meaning, I'm getting PAID for it!

I'll save my money and then make you a decent offer on your house. By then you should be about 54 years old....ok??? Love you! :)