Friday, August 24, 2007

August 24th

Hi to everybody,
Well ROb got home late last night--we were all snoozing away!!!
Well this week nothing exciting is really going on, I didn't do alot of housework and we have had no prospective buyers for over 2 weeks. I went to my local christian book store and the 2 girls there are members at the church I attend and they pulled me in to a prayer circle right away to pray for the sell of my house, isn't that sweet! Can you find that every where you go?
I have been working on the inside of myself recently and I have been making alot of progress , according to my therapist--so that is my most exciting news of the week. Tonight I am going to have Carla and Robbie come and stay the weekend with us and we are going to do some tourist things , so that will be nice and I am so happy to have company! I will let you know what exciting things we do over the weekend!

2 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

Company? I thought you were going to help me paint!!!!

Heather said...

Good for you for making changes. What is your therapist name? I am looking for one. I am praying your house sells fast! All in Gods timing. Have fun this weekend!!