Friday, August 3, 2007

August 3rd

Well Today was so exciting--I had a full house and I had to work ---boohoo--But I got thru it! What a boring day! Anyway--I came home worked on the house for a bit watched DR>Phil--so I could see if I still had more issues to work on--didn't see anything today. Thank God:) Don't know if I can take any more assignments.
So I made a nice dinner for the kids and then we decided to go to the ephrata pool --b/c we heard if you took down 2 books or 2 cans of food--you could get in for free and they were going to have live music. The pool doesn't usually stay open for evening swims--so that was nice and it wasn't very busy--so we had a blast and it didn't cost us a dime! My kids thought I was the greatest! And the good part....they are going to sleep well tonight!
I don't have anything else going on really--ROb's birthday is tomorrow ..he is going to be 33--whew! I married an old man! hehehe
SO we will most likely bbq some sausage--he is German--so he thinks that he is immune to heart disease:) --so he eats as much as he likes! Maybe I should open a life insurance policy--is it considered accidental if they eat to much pork??? I always worry about his diet--but he doesn't so I guess I have to let him do what he wants. Anyway--everyone have a great night! I am off!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Tell Rob, "You are what you eat". That should fix him!

Dr Phil? What about Dr. Jesus????
Love you! Have a great weekend. I have your purse/gift almost done. Drat...can't blog about it until I give it to you or you'll see it!!!! :(