Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Project!

Well today once again, Rob went back to Spokane to work and I stayed home cleaned up a little and decided to start a project. Melissa had bought me a some frames for my birthday and I had an idea! I take a ton of pictures of my kids and these frames have exactly 6 slots.here they are:

So I thought for one of them I could decorate and put in one pic of each kid( b/c there is exactly 6) and then the other i could have some fun with, I thought I could use the word family--but I already have a project using canvas and I have the word family on that one --so I thought I could use the word HOME and just fill in the 2 empty spots. I like how it turned out although I am wondering if I should add a few things. Here is the one I have done--I will post the other one as soon as I get the pics put in. Here is a shot a bit closer so you may be able to see what I have done with the edge of the mat--kind of hard to see in the picture. SO I was thinking I coudl add some little brown or cream colored flowers to the mat?? I am not sure--I tend to over do some things--any input from my "crafty" friends would help. I love these frames they are so nice! anyway--I hope you all have a great week!


1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

I'm amazed. I would never ever think of doing that. My imput? Don't change them. They look fab!