Tuesday, August 7, 2007

tuesday

I Don't know if this is jaw dropping , edge of your seat writing..but here goes................. Today.......I went to work..........and I came home for lunch.......and that is about it! ha! I called my real estate agnet to ask what some feedback on the house is..she is calling some other agents to ask--and getting back to me. I have decided since my kitchen seems to be a sore spot( for me anyway) this weekend I am going to paint the kitchen cupboards and put new hardware on the drawers and cupboards. That should lighten it a bit in my kitchen and make it feel a bit "newer".I am just worried about our back splash and countertops b/c they are faux wood , I think they should be neutral enough. We shall see--I will try and post before and after pics and then you can tell me what you think. Tonight I am going to work on a few misc. items here and there and do some light cleaning. We have not had any showings since Saturday. SO maybe when we rip down all of the cabinets--people will show up--that is how it seems to go . Have a great night everybody!

No comments: