Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday August 11th

HI to all,
Well I made it thru my 30th birthday! It was a good day, I went to work and my boss brought me a bunch of nice chocolates and a co-worker brought in my favorite cake( Carrot cake) and Melissa took me out to a great lunch--we were so stuffed already and then they brought out a 5 layer fudge cake--I took 2 bites had to take the rest home--yikes! I came home and watched Dr.Phil, of course. I helped Rob paint the cabinet doors and then we went to dinner at Pizza Hut( my choice--hehe) and then went shopping at wal-mart--are we all excited yet? I needed to get some things to finish the kitchen and I had to buy Cole's Party stuff for next weekend. SO all in all it was a good day.
Well I am going to come and put in another entry later today--the before and after of my kitchen b/c we should be done with that soon and it makes a HUGE difference! as you shall soon see! Have a great day!

No comments: