Tuesday, September 4, 2007

LAbor day weekend

Hi all,
Well we left Friday after school and work and headed to Steamboat Rock Park for a weekend of camping. We were surprised by how beautiful and nice the campground really was...there was sandy beaches and it wasn't very busy for being a holiday weekend--all the campsites were full, however there wasn't any rowdy people and there was plenty of room on the beaches , not to mention plenty of out of the way discoveries that my kids seemed to be able to find. Carla met us up there, and she is so much fun to have around, she is just one of us and she was have seaweed fights with the kids and dunking them--it was so much fun! I took a few really good pics! None of us slept very well--but we will have a day to catch up since we were only camping for 2 days. Rob had to leave Saturday night and I had to figure out how to take down the tent trailer and hitch it home-on Sunday-but we made it--with one broken chain--haha-- oh well. On my way home we got a call that a family was coming to look at our house sometime that afternoon, so as soon as we got home we started un-loading and cleaning--I gave Clarissa a bath and I hopped in the shower and thanked God for blessing me with the ability to be able to take a shower everyday, since I hadn't had one since Friday morning , I ate lunch--then the couple came--they spent an hour at our house--I guess they liked it--because they came back on Monday with a contractor to ask him about some of their ideas of remodeling our home--and they stayed another hour-- So I am thinking we may be getting an offer. Although this is what I have been wanting I am scared and thrilled at the same time--I think this is the closest we have been in the last 8 weeks that our house has been on the market--and it is so nerve wracking!
Well wish us luck--and I hope you all had a great Labor day weekend!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so funny you were at Steamboat Park because on the way home from Coulee Dam we almost turned in there for the day, crazy, instead we went to Soap Lake. glad you had fun camping!! I will pray your house sells so you can move with your hubby!!