Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday Sept.8TH

HI Everyone,
Just giving you an update---We did finally get an offer on the house. We DENIED! It was a low offer and they wanted us to sell on the contingency that they sold their property however, they wanted us to have that contract until the end of December--They want to come in remodel and basically-- flip this house--so I am not willing to help them--I am not desperate enough to just get rid of my house especially for that price. SO they will either have to get a bridge loan and make a better offer or I will wait for a year until my house sells! Gees! My friend Donna called that one! She told me exactly what these people were gonna do--b/c they came a 2nd time with a contractor. SO anyway--Happy to get an offer just so I could turn them down. I am willing to take a low offer if it is for a family that really needs the house and I am getting desperate--I am not so desperate now and --I have found the longer I wait the better the interest rates are getting and the lower prices are going down in Spokane--so I am good! Today I went shopping and I am going to scrapbook tonight and tomorrow with my friends. I Hope you all have a good weekend--have a great day!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Mark your calendars! I got one right!!!!! YIIPPPPEEEEEE!!!
Love you!