Monday, September 24, 2007

Still Waiting.......

HI All,
Well funny thing happened on Friday, we got an offer on the house, it wasn't exactly what we wanted but it was negotiable ( I think) so we counter offered, the people came by with about 6 or 7 people on Saturday to look at the house again , before they decided what to do with our counter offer and we still haven't heard anything, hopefully we will hear today. I am thinking since they didn't immediately reject it and unless they are completely turned off by something they saw here--they will probably give us another offer or take our counter offer. We shall see. SO after we delt with house stuff on Friday night, we went to celebrate Cole's birthday at the bowling alley, we had a great time, much needed fun time!
Saturday the kids had a football game they won again, so for games on the record they are un-defeated. Then Saturday night I let the kids have a few friends over for a sleepover, needless to say we all didn't get much sleep. Sunday we relaxed a little,cleaned the house a little and I scrap booked a little. I talked to a few of my friends in Spokane and none of us can wait until next weekend b/c we are going to be scrapping in our jammies all weekend! wooohoooo!
oh I forgot to mention.....the little house in Fairfield that I fell in love with sold, we found out Friday night..Rob and I were both very disappointed. Rob does not want to live in town and I kind of like the small town environment for the kids, so I spent 2 hours looking for a decent house in our price range outside of the city limits-- I found one, count them one! anyway I am going to try and go look at it this week, it is an old Catholic school that was converted into a house 18 years ago, it has 8000 square feet and a 4 car garage and I see alot of potential for it--so I want to go see with my eyes and then go from there. I need all of your prayers! HAve a great day!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

An offer...OH NO!! Say it ain't so!!!!