Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hello

Hi All,
Well since my last blog--alot has happened--I threw a birthday for my mom--it was a big one--the ol' FIVE_ZERO! Anyway--My aunt and Grandma helped me pull it off since I live far away and it was as success--my mom cried b/c she thought I had forgotten since we threw the party 2 days after the actual date and I had never called her--so kudos to me! haha
My kids a had another football game and they won--although they played another game again tonight and lost--ya win some and ya lose some--oh well!
We have had a few lookers come to the house--no more bites--my contract is up with my agent in a few weeks---I think I am going to take my house off of the market and maybe just continue to live here--we are doing fine --my husband will just have to find a good job here, b/c I can no longer go thru this hassle of being invaded by people looking at our house all of the time and trying to keep it clean--with 6 kids. Rob is tired of traveling back and fourth and living a nomad sort of life, sleeping at different houses. We are thinking about it, while we have the next few weeks and we are going to pray about it and see what happens--maybe someone will buy it in the next few weeks and we won't have to worry about it??? ya think?
I am meeting with a college counselor in 2 weeks to get my packet of paperwork and take some placement tests--but I want to start college winter quarter if it is possible--so I am excited about that--a new adventure!
Rob will be home tonight and we are going to go to football,clean the house, work on the deck and try to clean out the garage? Does this sound like fun? anyone want to help?
Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! Be thinking of me working all day long!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Charisma, I'll be praying that Rob finds at job here.

As for volunteers for work at your house? I volunteer Melissa! She's a trooper...! :)