Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Sept.30

HI all,
Can you believe that October is here already? FAll is officially here. Time goes by faster each year that I get older. Well I had a bunch of girls come over for scrap weekend, we had a great time---it was themed " Death by Chocolate" I think I have had so much sugar I am having withdrawls---yikes! I am going to have to do a cleanse just to feel normal at this point.
We shared stories, bonded, we walked 3 miles, we worked on our projects--we just had good girl time! I am so thankful for my friends.......They really just keep me centered.
I am going into this new week with open eyes--I felt good over the weekend I didnt think about the house, or the stress of my situation b/c my mind was focused on other things--so I was happy to get the much needed break--but now I think about how I am going to get all of my cleaning done in the meantime b/c the house is a wreck--as soon as the kids got home--the floors got all muddy b/c it is raining . GREAT! OH well--you have to love all of the little ANGELS! right?
So I ask everyone to please continue praying for us----I really don't know the answers to our situation at this point. HAve a great MOnday!

No comments: