Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's been a long time!

Hi All,
Well just checking in I know its been a while. We heard back from the people that offered they can't afford to bid anymore than they did, so back to square one. We are supposed to have an open house this Sunday, but by the looks of my house today, I don't think we will be having it because my house is a wreck and I am working the rest of the week, and then heading to Spokane for the big PUMPKIN PATCH! We have only missed 2 years of the pumpkin patch since my kids were born and last year was one of them, so we really need to go this year. It will be alot of fun, and it will take our minds off of the house. ROb applied for a job close to home, it is the same kind of position with the same amount of money, so pray he gets it and I don't have to go thru this house business anymore!
I applied for financial aide to go to college, and they got back to me, I qualify! HURRAY! I also went to the college to take some tests , so I will know what to study before my placement exams. I scored higher than I thought I would, so I am brushing up on some skills! I am going to get my pre-requisites and go to nursing school. SO that is my big news for this week---HURRAY for me!
This week the kids come home at noon because it is conference week, I only have conferences for 3 of the kids, which is unusual for us--3 will be a walk in the park! I am not worried about any of these 3 kids , so I am sure they are doing fine. ( I may be worried about 1 of them, because I haven't signed any homework for awhile)
I am having my first AT HOme America show tonight, I am signing up to be a demonstrator because I love their stuff! just in case I get a new house I will be getting a discount! WOOOOHOOO! SO any of you want to have a show--you know how to reach me!
OK well I guess this is all for now and I will--check back in a few days. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Gladden Family said...

We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend and I have to tell you it just wasnt as fun. They changed alot of things, so it wasnt the same (and maybe because we werent with you guys). Have fun!!