Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hello

Hi All,
Well it has been a few days. I went to SPokane yesterday, had a court date for child support modification--it went well and I got a raise! wooo hoooo! Anyway--I had to take the kids out of school yesterday , because I had no one to watch them after school, so we had a nice day in spokane. We went to lunch with my Mom, had a few hours at the mall, I was so proud of myself, I didn't spend hardly anything at all. I gave the kids each 3$ to spend on what they wanted and I bought myself a manicure kit, I would not have even bought that except the very handsome ( gay ) guy that was ( not white, I might add) speaking with an accent lured me in by his cologne and VERY nice looks. He started working on my hands and I melted like butter and bought the darn manicure kit! ( I think they hire nice looking guys on purpose!) He said it was OK because he did his own manicures , too. HAHA! Anyway, I justified it by thinking that I am not getting my nails done anymore so I am actually saving money by buying the kit to do it myself, right?
* wink*
anyhow, We all went out to dinner, my family, Landon,jordan and Carla, we all had a nice time and then we came home. Today I had alot of good intentions to get anything done, that didn't happen . But I did turn in my FIRST AT HOME AMERICA party so I am official. If any of you need to a catalog or anything , let me know. I also have my own personal website WWW.ATHOME.COM/CHARISMAHORTON
OK well I will check back in a few days--have a great one!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Pencil me in for Monday at 5:05 pm for a manicure. I'll call if I'm going to be late.