Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday, October 21st

Hi All,
Well this weekend I didn't do alot of MATH--however, I did do a few pages. I did alot of scrapbooking though. I did a lot of layouts and I have decided unless there is a few things I need to replenish in my stock( plain colored paper and adhesives, mainly) I need to quit buying scrapbooking supplies, Since I have re-vamped the way I scrap,( Thank you , Stacey Julian) I am going thru my pictures--I am in no way going to be thru my pictures anytime soon, but I do see an end in sight and if I were to scrap every picture I have, I have way more supplies than pictures. SO no more buying! I decided last christmas that I would not buy anymore fabric for quilting unless I needed a certain color or fabric to finish a project , but I needed to use my stash otherwise, I have not bought one stitch of fabric so far this whole year, Granted I have not quilted as much as usual , but I have maintained alot of self control ( not that I had a choice , really) SO I am sure I can make this goal as well. I know those of you who scrap with me , know that this is true and you will hold me accountable although I have to say --usually when we go shopping for supplies I am the one who spends the least since I am the one who already owns everything, I have been scrapping many more years than most of you.
I went to Ritzville today to pick up my boys from Landon, he pointed out I don't have many weekends with the boys next month due to holidays and what not and we have to plan Carl and Bryce's birthday around that , so they are trying to decide what they want to do party wise--ugh! just when you think you don't have to worry about it--it all comes creeping back. I told them no sleepovers, I still have not re-covered from the last couple that we have had and I don't feel like cleaning up after another one. SO they are going to get back to me. this obviously requires alot of thinking--they are going to be 10 & 11. UGH!
I have been enjoying having somewhat cool weather--I LOVE This weather, it is almost sweater weather and I still have not turned our furnace on--my kids hate that--but I love it!
I hope you all are having a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

You haven't turned the furnace on??? For crying out loud...it was 38 degrees this morning at 10:30!!! Turn the dang furnace on!!!!!!

I'm calling CPS.........

Gladden Family said...

Your so good to use your old supply of scrappin stuff! I need to try that sometime!