Sunday, October 14, 2007

Greetings!

HI All,
Well yesterday we made it to the football game and then to Spokane for the Apple Festival in Greenbluff ( otherwise known as the Pumpkin Patch). We had a good time, I had heard from other friends that they changed things around and the farm that we usually get our pumpkins is no longer doing hay rides, so I went on a hunt to find a farm that does, and by the time we got there it was to late to take a hay ride! Darn It! Anyway--We went to the harvest house, and to the big corn maze , it was so chaotic everywhere, I had never seen that place so busy in all of the years we have gone there. Then we all went to dinner at Arby's , the Halloween store and then a brief stint at the mall before heading back home. It was a good loooooong day! I love being with my friends and family so much--it really makes me homesick!
I just love that there is so many things I could be doing in SPokane and I love that my kids could be with family all of the time. This is when I REALLY want to go back HOME!
My kids had such a good time with their grandparents and the grandparents were so happy to see them. Anyway--just a bit of homesickness has creeped in since we were there.........awe.
I made sure before we left to have the house clean , just in case there were any lookers, I came home--no cards--so no potential buyers for a week. I don't know----the house is only going to be on the market for 11 more weeks. I am sure I can get thru it.
Well I hope you all had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

No more going to Spokane if it makes you homesick! You hear me!!!
Now, repeat after me:

"I live in Ephrata"
"I LOVE Ephrata"
"I have MANY friends in Ephrata"
"I WANT to live in EPHRATA"

Now, feel better? I do :)