Thursday, September 27, 2007

The longest week

Hi all,
Well we still have not heard yet if we are going to sell our house to this couple that put in an offer. However--I went to go look at a house yesterday and I love the house! It is advertised as a 7 bedroom house with 2.5 bathrooms. It actually has much more potential than that -there are many un-finished rooms. So if my house sold today--I would put in an offer on that one immediately. I could adopt a slew of kids, I could house missionaries--I can think of all of the limitless possibilities with this house. My kids would all have enough space to live and then some. I am very excited about the possibilities of this house. Please pray for me this situation is very stressful and I need to learn to just TRUST GOD, I know he has a plan for me.

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

...foreign exchange students from Saudi Arabia...