Friday, September 14, 2007

FRIDAY!!

Hi all,
Well I am back at work today--sheesh! Rob came home last night, I am happy about that b/c I may be able to get out of going to football practice tonight--wooohooo! The boys all had their first game on wed. night and they all lost , but they all had good play time for the most part. last night while at practice for 2 hours, I walked for 3 miles and I worked on a few bible studies , so I got in a bunch of good quality time.
This weekend my boys have another football game.
We haven't had anyone come and look at the house this week and I am OK with it b/c , football isn't over until the end of October and then the holidays will be here , and it won't hurt my feelings if we don't have to move during the holidays. The longer I wait the more prices are going down and so are interest rates. SO I know it is all in God's timing!
Well I will update you as to how this weekend turns out--have a great couple of days!

No comments: