Friday, September 28, 2007

I hope today is not just another day.......

HI All,
Well Wed night was a rough night for me , I slept 2 hours, I got up and threw up in the shower all because of nerves. This just isn't right. SO I decided to do a fast yesterday, every time I felt hungry I prayed. This house situation should not have me as stressed as it does, I need to learn how to trust God . SO I went to prayer. I was actually able to sleep a bit last night, but I did wake up a few times hungry and so..... I prayed.
I actually feel better today, I know I need to learn patience, it is a virtue right?
SO I am setting my focus on something else. OH but I have to say --yesterday I was reading another self help book with scripture ( I might add) and I had a thought......I need to pray for this couple b/c I have been thinking of how rude they were for keeping us hanging and it was really upsetting me---if I pray for them and ask for God's blessing upon them it would make me feel better and that is what I really should have done in the first place.And SO...... I prayed!
Today I am working until noon and then a have COMPANY coming.......hurray for me! I will write about all of my adventures when I check in on Sunday. I hope you all have a good day!

No comments: