Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Sept.10th

HI to all,
Well this last weekend was busy and relaxing--I guess. We had football Friday night, then we had to get up early Saturday morning to take the kids to Ritzville,WA. Went to LEss PArr to turn down the offer on the house, Came home did some work, Went grocery shopping and came home. Rob worked on the cars and I worked on some scrapping. Yesterday I got up worked on some more layouts and had to go back to Ritzville to pick up my kids. Yuck!
I am excited to have my kids on a football team, However, this means I have to be in Quincy 4 days a week for 3 hours each night, this is not going to be fun. I am going to make the best of it though, I am going to bring my books and my bible and do a bit of studying and I am also going to walk for an hour of it so I can work in some exercise --good thinking huh?
Although I feel like I don't have alot going on--Lately I feel so blessed by everything--I mean God found a spot for my kids on a team, Carla HElped me with Rob and after I prayed about the house situation everything seems to be falling together and I even read an old issue of TCW ( Today's Christian woman) and it talks about simplicity, making things in your life more simple. I have been doing that more and more, I have learned to say "no" to people and I am not volunteering for every little thing no matter how fun it may be.
Well I am off to work--I hope everyone has a happy MONDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Solder with basic safety under consideration. Once you solder a copper pipe you would like to primary the flame in the copper tubing. The fire of your torch should be a number of ins out of the piping. The fire must be specific straight at the stage where the copper piping has to be disconnected. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Philan4335d[/url]