Monday, December 17, 2007

EXHAUSTION!

HI all,
I know it has been a awhile since I have blogged. I have classes from 7 am to 3 pm and by the time I get home I am worn out , I have to deal with the kids and the house and then do homework. That hasn't left me much time for anything other than on the weekends, and during this season that is pretty full. I am helping other people with their projects for Christmas , but I am actually not making any gifts this year, some I am touching up a bit , but everything has been bought--NO TIME! for crafting!
CNA classes are going well I will be done with all of the book work on Thursday and then we start clinicals on Friday and then I have to be to work at 6am--UGH! is is so early and the roads are so bad in the morning and the fog from here to Moses has been really bad lately so it takes me a good 45-50 minutes to make the 20 minute drive because I am to scared to go very fast. But I will be happy to be done with them in a few weeks and then start my classes at the college on Jan 7th.
The kids are all excited for Christmas to come, Clarissa keeps asking " How many days does it have to snow before Christmas gets here?" The rest of them are so excited to open their gifts and see what treasures they got.
They all got good grades in school, JEri is flunking a few subjects so she will have to start Saturday school after the winter break.
We have been healthy so far , I am happy about that. The kids are having their Christmas programs this week at school and I will have to miss them which is sad because I have gone to almost everyone --but I can't because of my classes and being in the next town over will be to hard to make them all. I just wish they had one parent there to watch, but life goes on........
Well next weekend we will be off and running with our whirlwind Christmas plans. It gets kind of hard traveling for all of the holiday and being in so many places in such a short amount of time, but then I think about... The fact that I am blessed because I have so many places to go and so many people that LOVE us and want to spend time with us...We can't ever fit everyone in....SO I should just be thankful and when I am old and can't travel I hope someone comes to visit me. I hope you all have a good CHRISTmas and travel safe! LOVE US!

No comments: