Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A new Adventure!

HI ALL,
Its been awhile since I blogged, I have had alot going on........along with Thanksgiving which went great--I had a bit of a timing issue--I was ready before I was supposed to be --but it all worked out fine, anyway....we had a nice time.
I have been running from here to there and I have been to SPokane and I registered for my college classes--I will be an official college student on January 7th!! I am taking math,english and Psychology! Tomorrow is my last day of work at the hospital , on Friday I start my CNA classes. ( I have to be a CNA in order to get into nursing school) I will be done with my CNA classes on Jan 4th so I will have 2 days to spare for my college classes to start! I am nervous excited and happy to have my goals fall into place.
We have had alot of traffic on the house recently--who knows what will happen with that whole thing, ROb is still applying for jobs when he comes home . However I cant really move at this time while I am in school so I will have to stay at least thru my first quarter. I need to go--I will try and check in later

No comments: