Tuesday, November 20, 2007

hello

Hi All,
Well today Rob left to go back to work again! We had 4 couples stop by at our open house and I was surprised at that # just because it was rainy and yucky out, so basically I was pleasantly surprised. I don't think anything will happen with it, but at least we tried and I can tell my realtor and Rob I did the best job I could. SO Rob applied for a few jobs while he was here in town and I hope he gets one of them b/c I need a life again. RObs days off are now Sundays and Mondays and I can't really do alot with my friends since those are horrible days off. There is no one to watch the kids. Anyhow I meet with my college counselor today to discuss my placement test results and figure out which classes I should start out with on my first semester. I am excited but I also know I bombed my math test, I apparently didn't get enough studying in b/c I didn't recognize anything they were asking me. Oh well life goes on and if I have to work my way up from the bottom, at least I have plenty of time to do it. I can't apply for nursing school until fall of 2009 so I will be able to get every last bit of classes I need, so by the time I get to nursing school all of my "extras" will be done and I will be able to focus solely on nursing school. SO there is the silver lining!
The kids are all doing well in school we got report cards last week all of them pulled up the grades that they needed --one of the kids got a C, which I wasn't going to complain about b/c frankly, for that child, a c is pretty good!
The boys started wrestling last week and it will go thru spring depending on how serious the boys are going to be , but they are at least paid up thru December. One thing after another but at least they like it and it is good for them!
Well there is the update so far for this week--I hope you all have a happy thanksgiving and eat yourself happy!

No comments: