Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday, in NOVEMBER

HI All,
How are you? I am doing well, I am wondering how Thanksgiving is coming around the corner so fast? Does anyone know? Well last weekend I worked on a quilt that seemed to have been the most tedious quilt I have ever worked on and I think I can safely say I will never work on this certain pattern again--I don't think I have ever said that about any other quilt....so I just DID! I got the center of the quilt done and when I was in the thick of that quilt Justina decided to point out just how many "little" pieces were in this particular quilt---it is over 2700 ...so maybe that is why?--it is actually a very beautiful quilt, just very long and drawn out.
I am having a pampered chef party tomorrow and then on Thursday I am heading to Spokane , all of my kids have dentists appointments and then Friday I am taking my placements test as nervous as I am about it, I will be happy to just be done with it, I didn't get as far in my math as I would have liked , but I got a good start. I am hoping at this point that I can just get into math 95 so I can get into chemistry. I won't be able to get into nursing school until Fall of 2009 so I have plenty of time to get all of my pre reqs in and then some extra classes so I will be able to have a higher score to qualify for nursing school. SO pray for me!
Rob is actively looking for a job close to home now because our house has not sold and I just found out ANOTHER new housing development is coming in....so it does not look good for us. I am happy to just stay put at this point and just keep working towards my goal for school and hope and pray that Rob can find a job to support us here. Napa has been so good to him , they compliment him all of the time and I know he loves his Job , things just don't seem to be working out they way we had planned. SO I guess there is a bigger plan for us.
The kids are doing well, they are planning on how we are going to arrange the house for our possible stay, the only thing I can say about that is...I hate painting and it looks as if I am going to have to start that process all over again. UGH! However on the bright side, we have done some things to the house that Rob had been putting off for some time and we replaced alot of things and the yard finally started coming together this summer..so at least we will be able to reap the benefits of our work and not someone else---so there is some great positives! We are having an open house this next weekend, which I am going to have to do alot of cleaning --between Friday and Sunday--I am not thankful for that...but maybe if we give it one last push--we can say we tried really hard. Although I am thinking having an open house the SUNDAY before Thanksgiving may not have been the best weekend for showing a house--who knows??
Well I hope you are all having a great week! PRAY FOR US!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

So, if you're not going to ever do that quilt again, can I have your pattern? Pretty please? :)