Sunday, December 30, 2007

something to talk about...........

HI everyone,
Well I have not had alot of time to blog, much less anything else. I have been doing my clinicals at the nursing home/ Alzheimer's unit. I have had the worse days of my life there. ( well almost....definitely the worse days of my professional career!) I am glad this will be last week of them and then I start college! wooooooohoooooooo! I am glad Christmas is over, I can't say it was the best Christmas I have ever had, I am making changes after this year for sure! I need to stay home with my kids and have family time...I am tired of driving all the way to town and not being able to enjoy our holiday. Enough of that! The kids loved all of their gifts and they thought this was the best Christmas they had ever had. I was happy that at least I did that much for them. This next year is going to be very rough on them with all of the changes that are happening.
ROb has an interview tomorrow at Columbia foods they need a refrigeration mechanic and they are willing to train the right person. I am so happy! I just pray that if he gets the job he will like it , so there are no regrets. I would like to stay here at least until I finish nursing school because they have such a good nursing program here and the college is still small enough that you get alot of one on one help and I need it!
Well I hope everyone is well and please keep praying for our family!

No comments: