Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Last day of Clinicals! HUrray!

HI Everyone! Today was my last day of CLinicals! that in itself is so exciting! I didn't even have to change one poopy brief today! What a way to end it all! On a serious note though, I will actually miss alot of those people I was helping and I had glimpses into their lives that I might have otherwise never known and I am blessed because of them. I learned alot about them and myself...we are both put into vulnerable situations in a place like that and when they trust you to help them it makes you feel good and I would never take advantage of that! So we will see what the future brings me. Rob had his interview and I think it went well, I heard thru the grapevine they are going to offer him the job. Who knows until they actually call though, so in the meantime someone is coming to look at the house tomorrow so I am back to cleaning! UGH! I have new student orientation tomorrow at the college for 4 hours and then I start school on MOnday, I am so nervous/excited! I have made alot of new friends on this last adventure and they are also nursing students , so they will help me along the way! IT is such a small area that everyone to know everyone else who is in the program.
Well I will let everyone know the progress of our situation and I am asking for everyone to keep praying for us!

No comments: