Thursday, January 31, 2008

HEllo to all!

HI All,
Well today I have a big test in psychology and over the weekend I have to turn in my first big essay on Neural communication, exciting stuff huh? Pray for me! I also have to take my test for my CNA certification on Saturday in Spokane , so once again I will be heading to SPokane on Friday, I can't seem to stay away from that place!
I feel bad I have been neglecting the kids so much, studying takes its toll on me and they are suffering. They get cabin fever and everything else, but I don't really have a choice in teh long run it will pay off, but by teh time I graduate a few of my kids will be in high school and I feel like I am missing out on a whole lot of time already, I just keep telling myself that , it is taking me so much time because I am new to all of this and I need to figure out my ways of learning and adjust. But then I think, college isn't easy, i think everyone takes this amount of time. NExt quarter will be even worse because I am taking 4 classes not just 3. I am trying to get all my pre req's in before spring of 2009 and since I got a late start ( starting in winter quarter) I have to make up time and I have to go in the summer. But we are taking some fun weekends this next month, hopefully the kids will burn off some steam and then help me out a little more. We have had families come every couple of days to look at the house. No bites as of yet.
Rob is still LOVING his job which makes this situation so sad that he will probably have to leave. He is supposed to call the Quincy job sometime this next week. I spoke with the boss' wife yesterday, she said all of Rob's references came back good.
Bryce is grounded once again for his back talking , all of the other kids have been doing well. Last weekend we had a girls weekend, I tried cross country skiing, It was so much fun, I would love to make that a hobby. IT was so beautiful! We saw so many deer and racoons and just a beautiful scenery. I would love to take my kids sometime.
Well I hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Someone tagged me on my blog, so I've tagged you.

Have fun.
Love you,
Donna