Monday, February 4, 2008

Rob's Job

HI All,
Well we got the call today! Rob is giving his notice at Napa tomorrow and he will start his new job in Quincy on the 19th. He will be making less money--although it will actually be more money only b/c we won't be paying so much money in gas and extra living expences. Rob is so sad, He started crying....I am sure he doesn't want everyone to know---but I blabbed it so--I guess he will have to forgive me. HE hates that he is going from being in a management position to a grunt worker again, I don't blame him at all, but what other choice do we have? Our house isn't selling the weather is going to start warming up in a few weeks and they will start building all of those new houses that they are already pre-selling--so we are not going to be able to sell this one and it is already going on 8 months of living apart--so he is coming back to Ephrata, all of my dreams are shot of going back home.
On the bright side of things, I went to Spokane last weekend to take my CNA certification test so I could get my license, I was a bit worried because it has been 4 weeks since I did my clinicals--but I passed so now I am a registered CNA! Not that it really matters because I would never do that work , unless I really had to, but now I don't need to worry about getting it for nursing school--woohooo---one step closer to my goal, right?
I had a psychology test on thursday, I got an A which brings my overall grade in that class to an A, that is my most time consuming class, so I am glad that all of my hard work is paying off. I am getting an A in math , and I am shocked by this, but I am only getting a B in english---so I am doing all of the extra credit I can to try and bring up that B, it just kills me that I am getting a B in english when I had always thought english was my best subject.
I am almost halfway through this quarter and next quarter I am taking 4 classes--so just in case I didn't think I had a big enough load now--I am making it worse. I am trying to get all of my pre-req's done in 1.5 years along with getting my associates degrees with my Pre-reqs--so some quarters I am taking 4 classes and I will be going 2 summers. I hope all of this pays off and that I can keep up!
I was glad that Rob was home today--we had 3 sick kids. There has been at least 1 person sick in my household for the last couple of weeks, mostly minor colds, but this last virus seems to be hitting everyone with headaches, vomiting and fevers , sometimes a cough goes with it all. OH well this time will be over soon and we can all get back to normal.I hope you all have a good week!

No comments: