Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wed. Feb 27th

HI to all,
Well not alot has been happening lately. School and Rob's second week at work. I can't say he is loving his job.......but I think he is adjusting. I started back up at Bible study last night, I haven't been able to attend since Rob left and it is so nice to get back to my old dear friends. It was like coming home.
The kids are all feeling better finally! Geez, I thought we would make it thru a whole season without getting sick , and just as you say something they all get influenza, and now Whooping cough is going around. Thank God we haven't contracted that! Rob has been working on a rabbit hutch for Clarissa, I can't wait for that to be done, that way we don't have to smell the stinky rabbit in the house anymore. Clarissa got a Bunny from Grandma and grandpa Brown for Christmas, she had been wanting a black and white bunny for about 7 months before Christmas, and she has been patiently waiting for the house to sale, ( we told her that is when we would get one for her) , She finally decided that she had waited long enough. She convinced us she would take care of a bunny and she named her future bunny. Well she chose the name Ballerina, So basically Grandma had to make sure it was a girl bunny. So grandma bought her the most precious black and white bunny, it is papered so in case Clarissa decided to join 4-h , she can.
Rob is planning on bringing Brody home this weekend---although he is a very sweet dog, I am not awaiting his return. HE wears me out! HAhahah! Although it will be nice to have our family back together again.
It looks as if spring is coming, there is no more snow on the ground and the sun shines so bright during the day--I am getting spring FEVER! It makes me want to start working in the yard and go for bike rides. I am hoping Rob will be home to enjoy the summer with us this year, it sounds like he will be working alot. Please pray that they will hire someone to work with him, they need to hire one more guy before May and they seem to have trouble finding guys to do this job.
Well that is our update for today--I hope all is well for everyone! Have a great day!

No comments: