Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday night

HI to all,
Well my kids have been sick on and off for a couple of weeks, I didn't know what was going on....but PReston became ill a few days ago and I took them to DR. Brezezny today, Thank GOD he was on call, I hate taking the kids to anyone else, because I really trust Dr. B. Anyway, my kids tested positive for infulenza B, bad because they could have gotten a shot earlier in the year to ( maybe) prevent it, but some people are still getting this strain of flu, even though they have had the injection, so I guess it didn't really matter, however, we are quaratined in the house for 5 days. Poor Baby Preston , he has been in bed for the last 3 days, not eating, but getting plenty of fluids down him, though.
SO what fun for all of us! I was sick on wed. But when you are the mom, you can't stay down very long.
Rob comes home tomorrow night, for a few days then he will finish his last week in SPokane. I have figured out what my next quarter's schedule will be for college. I will be happy to have him home to help me, because I will be taking a much heavier load next quarter. SO I will for sure need his help, and I am sure the kids will be happy to have him here.
I hope all is well with everyone else, Have a good weekend , while we are cooped up!

No comments: