Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend

HI to All,
We went out of town AGAIN this weekend. We Went to Idaho. Rob's sister was in town with her 3 kids, they are stationed in CA, and we haven't seen them in a really long time. SO it was nice to see his Dad and Step-mom again.....basically that whole side of the family. When we decided to put the house on the market and with Rob being gone alot we have been neglecting our families, hopefully this summer we will be able to see our families more often....who knows though...just because it sounds like in summer Rob will be working alot of over time. ON Sunday we drove to Cusick to pick up Brody and see Rob's Mom and Step-Dad. They didn't want to let BRody go ...and told us from now on we have to make buttered toast for him in the morning because he really likes that........I don't even make toast for my kids...What the heck! HEHEHE! I feel bad taking Brody from them....I think he had a nice life there and he had alot more room to run and he could be free, unlike here where we have such a small yard. Rob had to have his dog back, which I understand, however, I Think he could have made the sacrifice...especially since it is sometimes hard for him to pay attention to his dog...but maybe he will make more of a commitment to BRody. I had a nice time over the weekend, but I ate poorly and I feel a bit sluggish ( probably because of my diet)It always takes time to recover from vacation.
I went to target when I was in Idaho and I bought the cutest party stuff for Jeri's upcoming 13th birthday............THey had a bunch of stuff on CLEARANCE! wooooo hooooo! I love it when that happens.....especially since that never happens here in Ephrata...we only have one store, so there is no competition..so not very much clearance! Anyhow...I bought her a crown with pink faux fur and a pink faux fur boa and then I bought purple and blue faux fur boas for all of her friends. They are gonna be decked out in the LIMO party! I was also able to buy some cheap decorations for our Easter party --so my shopping trip was successful....I love it when I find good deals! Well I hope everyone has a Happy MOnday!

No comments: