Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FINALS!!!

HI All,
this week has been killing me, I have been up late every night and it feels like it has been 10 days and it has only been 2 ( 3 counting tonight)! I can't imagine what next quarter will be like for me ...when I have to take 5 finals...as it is this week I only have to take 2 finals and one of them was cut in half...because I am getting such good grades. But the stress of these 2 finals are about enough to send me to the looney bin...GEEZ!

But I am making it thru ,Next week will be my SPRING vacation! WOOOOOOOHOOOOO! for me!

Things are going well here. The kids are having spring fever, Jeri and Clarissa have brought out the flip flops and capris. I am almost there,as well. The boys are already discussing the basketball tournament in Spokane , they hold it every year in June. My friends and I are working out the weekends for our annual camping trips and I am wondering if I have any more available weekends...why does summer fill up so quickly? Bryce asked me tonight if we know which weekends we are going to Silverwood this summer......I kind of forgot about that..one more thing to squeeze in......LIFE!

I hope you are all having a good week! I will post pics on SUnday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.