Monday, March 24, 2008

puppies, puppies and more puppies!

Well, we took Chichi to the vet today...I am so excited.....the vet said she is pregnant, not only that but she is due anyday......and I had my doubts--her boobies really got swollen this last weekend so I was pretty sure, just needed to have her checked out because I have never had a pregnant dog before...we always get ours fixed papered or not. I am happy to have rescued her even if she is pregnant. I think this will be a good experience for my family to go through, our dog having babies. I think the puppies will be easy to find homes...I think I have given away two already ... they will be good homes. SHe is so calm and nice , and she isn't a yapper which I am very thankful for. The vet felt 3 puppies for sure , but was sure there were more. My vet is going on vacation next week, so I really hope she has them before hand, just in case there is a problem. With all of the trauma she has been thru recently, I would hate for something to go wrong with the puppies.She was found on teh overpass by moses lake , wally's so I know she has been thru alot! I just can't imagine my family without her......she is so sweet!

No comments: