Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend projects...and new updates!












This is the hutch in progress...I will post more pics later---it was dark when he finished...and alothough it is finished now---I am going to add some finishing touches..mainly Ballerina's name in Purple letters



This is Brodie, HE is pouting because no one will play fetch with him...we have stopped playing fetch unless we are walking or we take them to the park/lake. We took him SAturday morning..so he could get some FETCH time. We also took Sadie, she doesn't play fetch...but she loves riding in the car and going for walks. Although ..her hips are getting so bad..she got trapped on the deck stairs and she fell...I feel so bad for her...so Preston is paying attention to her because she is in so much pain...I will be so upset when she finally goes...but I feel horrible that she is in so much pain.This is ChiChi...we adopted her this week......My psych teacher found her on the overpass by the MOses Lake , Wall-Mart. We decided to keep her...she is a deer chiuaua. Rob named her and she is very sweet, is NOT a yapper like the last one we had. She loves to wear clothes..so Clarissa loves that.Well this weekend...I worked on the yard..last Sunday we cut off the big branches of the tree next to our driveway, and this week Rob took the stump out of the ground. Now, we have to find a way to get rid of it, our chainsaw broke....so we have to get a new one. Rob finally finished the rabbit hutch. Ballerina has a nice new cage. I don't have to smell her anymore while studying...hurray for me. I think Rob did a really nice job on it...I am so proud of him. While he was working on the cage I raked the yard...my hands hurt. It looks so much nicer...and we cleaned everything up...trying to straighten things our before our Easter Party. After we worked on the yard today....I let the kids roast marshmallows on the fire Rob had going for all of the branches we are trying to get rid of from the tree. I weeded the flower beds, cleaned the house, the boys had a friend over, Jeri went to a friends house. The boys went to a birthday party and we went shopping for groceries. I feel good when we accomplish alot over the weekend. I finished 2 papers...I have one more to do tonight and then I have to study for my math final and then I will have 2 more days to study for my psychology test. I got everything done that I needed to get done and I feel really good about it. Here are some pics from the weekend.

This is Bryce and Clarissa taking a break from yard work...Clarissa can always convince someone to puch her on the swings.


Just another shot of our "little deer"
I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Greta Adams said...

awwww so glad you found us at scrap your crap!! we have lots in store...can't wait to see what you do..