Wednesday, February 10, 2010

changes.....why is this so hard for a mom?

OK today has opened my eyes?? Are you ready for this?
Prepubecent boys...is anyone ready for this? Especially a MOM?

Today I noticed in the mail Bryce got his latest edition of Sports Illustrated...he was selling magazines for school and his Grandma ordered it for him .....apparently there was a box you could check if you didn't want the swim suit edition..but it was very small and Bryce didn't know if he had gotten that version or not?
It came today...he got the swim suit edition.
He immediatly saw it and took it to his room and started flipping through the pages...this is all you could hear from the next room ..where I happened to be... "HELLLOOOOO"...." oh and helllooooooo". All of the boys eventually migrated to that room. I am in big trouble.

Preston had his presentation today. He neglected to tell us that apparently the girl he has had a crush on for two years is also part of his "highly capable" group at school...she was presenting Pluto...Preston was presenting mercury. I took a picture of her she is really cute. Preston was red faced emabarrassed ..I think he was hoping none of us would notice her name "Melanie"...he has only been talking about her for 2 years. She is a very tall hispanic girl...soooo CUTE!

Can you imagine having four boys sitting next to you when the presenter for "uranus" came up?? YES! I say 4 because ROb about died after he heard the boys laughing their heads off.....then when the presenters were talking about the explorer's of uranus...it only got worse from there.....I wanted to die.

I thought girl puberty was bad.....I think these boys are going to be the death of me.

The evening was topped off with a dare for Carl to go into the girls bathroom...and he did it..Why is this so funny.....there wasn't anyone in there?....I don't know that PReston will ever want us to go and support him again?? I can't say that I want to sit with my own family again...except I heard Preston's Best friends little brother announce to everyone that his mom farts in the bathtub! I felt sorry for her.....out of the mouth of babes!

2 comments:

Heather said...

haha your whole post made me laugh! As a fellow mom of 4 boys Im not ready or looking forward to any of it!

Courtneyscrapper said...

This cracked me up! I feel for you! I could only imagine the Uranus conversation....my family would think the same Im sure!! Glad you still post on your blog!!I need to start again!