Thursday, February 11, 2010

boys...boyz...and boooyyys!

OK last night after my post on here..I started sewing a few things...I went to my fabric closet and heard some commotion from Bryce's room.....I let the kids read at night before bed..they each have a light next to their beds. I opened the door and there is Carl, Cole and Bryce oogling over the sports illustrated??? I said .." Hey, that is not productive reading guys!" Bryce's response "Mom I am reading the captions." I said "Guys, I did not just fall off the turnip truck...I know what is going on..SHEESH!" Cole and Carl started cracking up..Bryce got red faced and embarrassed....sure he is reading the articles...WHATEVER!
I closed the door to hear a fit of laughter on the other side...I think I may need therapy soon...anyone want to donate to the fund?
So our house is centrally located for all of BRyces's friends..they all come here in the morning to walk him to school....what was the subject of conversation as soon as all the teenagers were here?: Sports illustrated. Suddenly I feel like the perverted house on the block and that I should call all their Mom's to warn them...but I am to embarassed. Carl informed me that the cover is the worst picture (the girl's swim suit barely covers anything) and that that is his favorite one.....He is his father's child is all I can say about that. *shock*

This to shall pass is all I chant on the inside of my head!

Well moving on to bigger and better things..work went well today ..left with a handful of beautiful fabrics....I will have a new apron soon! Studying my bible everyday .....I feel good about all of that!

Today was the valentine's dance at middle school so 5 of Bryce's friends came here for cologne and rides to the dance...The cologne cloud has lingered still....I think I shoudl warn anyone with asthma to avoid my block.....Bryce was worried he was going to run out of cologne ..he wanted me to buy him a new bottle at wal-mart tonight...I bought him one for Christmas...the boys were dousing themselves before they left...and some of them had already put some on before they got here? Then when I was running a few minutes behind...Bryce told me I needed to hurry or all the good girls would be taken? I asked " what does that mean?" They would all be taken by other guys....Well last time I checked girls were only taken when they wanted to be taken.....isn't it weird to say that? Usually it is hurray or all the good tables will be taken? or seats...apparently at a junior high dance all the good girls would be taken! I learn something new everyday!

No comments: