Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cole's Update

Cole had surgery today...he did very well I was so proud of him..he is so serious and "Manly" about certain things and this one was one of them. The doc sent him home with pain killers and he is handling everything quite well..no complaining.
My Boss brought him a get well package containing blizzard oreos and a 5 pound bag of chocolates ( i think) and that just brightened him up even more...she is so great!

My grandma had a fall last night /this morning..she is in the ER with broken bones and getting an MRI...Please keep her in your prayers.....I am hoping an praying for a full and speedy recovery.

The kids don't have school tomorrow...Jeri had her last softball game tonight and they lost..she is happy that it is all over.

Bryce is upset with me because he wanted to go see Iron Man tonight at midnight and I won't let him go..he has been slacking on his chores and I don't want him going to a movie by himself with his friends...It is hard for me to let my kids do things by themselves and although I can see the theatre from my livingroom it makes me nervous. There is no school tomorrow ...so Rob gets to spend the day off with all of the kids...although the boys are going to Spokane tomorrow....I hope Cole does ok..I hate sending him so soon after surgery. But I think he will be fine.

I am exhausted..I have to work tomorrow and I was up so early this morning driving to Wenatchee for the surgery....stayed up to late last night..Couldn't sleep after watching "Happy Town"....not good for me to watch that stuff....Will avoid from now on....Well I hope you are all doing well....

No comments: