Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Things...

Well I got up today ..went to our staff meeting and now I am working on Spanish homework...I HATE spanish homework. This is my third quarter of spanish and I can't tell you anything about the language I may be able to pick up word here or there is I hear someone talking but ...that is not any where near where they want you to be....LOL. I have to finish this quarter to get into WSU. I am contemplating only doing half of my homework ..just so I can get a passing grade ...cause frankly at this point who cares about getting a 4.0? LOL. I can't let myself fail so I will keep trudging on!

I am working more days now because someone quit at work....which is good and bad....I like being at work....I hate being away from kids...and I like earning mroe fabric. LOL.

I went through my fabric closet on Saturday night....it is not as bad as I thought it was....I have less than I thought of randon cuts of fabric...now i have many "lines" of fabric.... good or bad? Who knows?

But I better get back to work ..so I may be able to turn this in on time!

No comments: