Monday, March 9, 2009

At our house

At our house recently...things have been crazy with all the sickness and activities and my school work...but I thought how nice it is to remember amoungst all the chaos there is things I never want to forget and that is these things....





Clarissa's artwork...
Lately she is drawing lots of pictures and writing to mom and Dad..I love you. because she is just learning how to spell things out and read sentences..I felt so guilty about this because I worked with all of the kids before kindergarten and they could all read and write before school...and Clarissa couldn't she could recognize all of the letters and numbers but not write them or read. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be the youngest..but in all Clarissa fashion--she has pretty much caught up.






I framed a peice of her artwork to hang by my desk...I also have one for Carl..those two and Cole are my artsy kind of kids...This picture is "Clarissa and Mommy at our house". Named by herself ...Clarissa Hope.




These are pictures of the boys...any free time they have ..and earned the right to play..they spend playing video games..I really try to limit this..I know how addictive they can be.....and Cole and Preston doing homework...My kids are usually really good at helping eachother when they can...not always but ever since I started school they really try not to bother me when I am working...There is a bit of guilt in this..but I think on some levels it is good because they need to be able to rely on eachother sometimes.

No comments: