Thursday, March 5, 2009

Diets..Doctors ..and Back Troubles!

Well Rob went to the doctor today because his back has been bothering him.HE found out he needs to lose weight, he has 2 bulged discs that are pinching 2 nerves and so on to physical therapy for a month to satisfy the insurance company and then he needs and MRI and probably surgery.
He is stressed because harvest season will be here soon and he can't be laid up during the season and he has only had this job a year so he doesn't have alot of sick time saved up so he is going to prolong the surgery as long as possible...I don't think he should do that..so we will see what happens in therapy and what his post-op consult with bring.

But in the meantime about his weight......I get a little badgigety about some things in this house..we live in the boonies and some things are hard to come by and that is these little beauties!



I have been able to maintain good eating habits for a few months now all thanks to these! I don't think people in my house realize the love I have for them and someone ( Rob ) has been steeling some....I have to go to two different stores every month to get these and sometimes I have to drive 30 minutes one way to come across them and I get a little self-ish....we have this love-love affair!


While he has been eating Chunky Monkey I have been eating this version of Chunky Monkey and it is not fair that he should even try taking my skinny Cows!


While he has been eating real pizza--I get this lighter low fat version--which I might add tastes pretty good--but still none the less...I don't get very many options!





So this is my current dilemma---now he will be having to eat the same way I am and I will have to share in my yummy delights!

No comments: