Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ME and My Girls





Well on Friday night we made am impromptu trip to Spokane just for the evening with my friends. Melissa was supposed to meet up with some guy she is dating and I made a deal with Landon that if I took the boys all the way to Spokane..he would bring them all the way back on Sunday.
Since I was going to be there I thought we may go out with the girls for a little much needed fun!
We started at The Olive Garden for dinner and then headed out to GOODTYMES! I love that place it is so much fun and there were 10 of us girls just celebrating our friendship and time together....we danced until the club closed and then went out for breakfast at an old hang out. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful group of Friends.
I have known most of these girls since high school...or they came in years ago and we can all trust eachother, we all genuinely love each other and I know anytime I needed someone I could call anyone of them and they would be there for me in a heart beat! Even when we don't see eachother for long periods of time ..we get together and it is as if we have never been apart. There of course are some of them that I talk to on a daily basis, some I talk to every couple of days....that is just how things work. But, I can honestly say if it weren't for my friends I would not be where I am in my life..they help keep me sane, they support me in my life and they listen when I need them. I love you all!

2 comments:

Donna Hodgson said...

You realize I'm totally jealous, don't you?

Charisma said...

I will take a picture of us at LUnch on thrusday and Blog about it--so you won't feel jealous! Cause I love you just as much!