Friday, March 13, 2009

Kid's Bathroom

Most mornings I come downstairs to the smell of "MAN"....it is funny to think that my boys are old enough to care about such things. Axe is their best Friend but I quit buying it so much because it is 5$ a can and they sometimes waste it and I don't have that kind of money laying around.
SO they get cheap deodorant and they get spry on cologne. I usually find it in gift packs and I get them on-sale after holidays so it is quite a bit cheaper. But this is how it is--they can't share..they each have to have their own..usually they need to have their own scent so nobody fights..hopefully they are different colors..because there is bound to be a fight over who has been using whom's body spray.


But I think it is never to late to make them smell good..their future wives will thank me! So here is a picture of what these look like! To bad I can't get a picture of the cloud floating in our basement every morning of Body spray!


JEri is getting a collection of flat irons, curling irons and make-up --we are getting to this stage of chaos in the morning with so many people sharinga bathroom and all of the hair products. We need hair gel by the gallon.

1 comment:

Donna Hodgson said...

Enjoy it now. One day they will all be gone.
Ask me how I know.