Friday, March 6, 2009

Sickies around here lately.....

Poor Clarissa has the flu today...I woke up this morning to..
" Mommy, my tummy hurts."
I said " OK just go lay down...no school today"
Then explosives started happening in the bathroom..Toilet was down she didn't get there fast enough...then I hear Cole.....
" MOM.....CLARISSA MISSED THE TOILET!"
UGH! Great so I got up to get her clean and the bathroom....and started gagging myself...I think it has been years since I have had to clean up puke....my kids have been good about getting to the open toilet...
Bryce had the sickness earlier this week..so I am sure it is going to be ravaging through everyone else pretty soon...and Rob called on his lunch stating he didn't feel very well...and it is Finals....Isn't that perfect?
Everytime I have finals something has to happen..so it is just par for the course...A mom's job is never done.
I worked out today....it has been awhile since I have been in a routine..I am usually pretty good about doing stuff in spring and summer--but then once fall and winter come around I just hang out in the house and don't want to be exercising.
I need to change that.
SO I hope everyone is healthy and this weekend brings much happiness!

No comments: