Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Confident Cole



I have this wonderfully confident child, Cole. Cole is confident but he doesn't rub it in your face. HE is a very hard worker and he is sensitive and good at most things he does or tries for the first time. Cole is that one child that can get along in any situation you put him..that doesn't mean he always wants to be in certain situations..but he will always make do ..so to say.

I have been having issues with Cole lately. I think he is just trying to find his way in the world and within our family structure..he is pressing buttons a little more and getting frustrated because we give him alot of responsibility because we know he can handle it and will do what we ask...for the most part.


Cole is also artistic and organized, I never have to worry about what he looks like because he knows how to match his clothes and he organizes everything in his room so he can find it..I love that about him.

I imagine Cole when he grows up as being the one that will stay close to home to be near his family..he will take care of me in my old age and he will be the stable one that everyone turns to when they have a problem. HE is on a very even keel. I think he will be an example to all of us..once he gets out of this "stage." GOd has blessed him with these qualities and I am thankful his family will have this to rely on.

No comments: