Monday, September 15, 2008

The Most Romantic Weekend of My Life.......

Only it was with "THE GIRLS!"



Oh the four of us had such a good time I didn't want it to end...We went to Leavenworth for the weekend ..we started it off with an OK dinner at ( I can't remember the name) ..didn't have a great selection of food but we were together...then we went for a carriage ride about the town..we had always wanted to do this and we never got around to it the other time..so we went right at the end and during the time the sun went down...perfect weather ... we laughed and enjoyed our ride.


The next morning we got up...went for breakfast did some light shopping...then got ready for our big adventure..we had booked a wine tour..we thought we would be getting a stretch Hummer..it turned out to be a stretch excursion..either way ..I thought it was nice and we toured 3 different winery's however--by the time we finished with the first wine tasting..they had given us 5 or 6 different tastes...so I was really warm by the time we left there. The other 2 winery's were really beautiful and we learned alot about wine. This was a blast..and we can't wait to do another one.


After we left the tour......We decided to go to a place called Katzenjammers for Dinner and it was so YUMMY! We had steak and Lobster ..it was so Yummy! It was the best dinner I have had in such a long time. After dinner we went back to our hotel room, enjoyed the hot tub and laughed, talked, shared secrets and dreams...and really enjoyed each others company....by the time Sunday came.....we had decided to get lunch in Wenatchee and then go see the movie called "The Women" on our way home...All I can say about this movie is that it was so beautiful in the way it depicts women relationships and I loved it..I will definatly buy this movie when it comes out...I cried during many scenes in this movie because it was all so true.


All I can say for the girls that went on this trip with me is that I love you all..I am glad we got to share all of those experiences together and I couldn't ask for better friends in my life. We were missing a few ....Hopefully we can catch up with them next time...and I hope everyone has a great week this week.

1 comment:

Gladden Family said...

So true! It was a blast!! You need to email me pics :)