Friday, September 26, 2008

Things I want to remember:

1. I need to realize the things I worry about today...aren't as important as I think they are......SO I should quit worrying about things.

2. Clarissa colored her new shoes with permenent marker.......I hope this stage ends soon.

3. Fall is my most favorite time of the year...the smell of apples and cinnamon..yummy!

4. I have been eating healthy for 3 weeks...( minus a few days) and it takes 6 weeks to implement a plan..so I am half-way there..I need to learn how to not sabatoge myself.

5. I have a really supportive family and I am lucky to be married to Rob ...who tells me he doesn't care how long it takes me to graduate a nurse..he will support me financially and mentally!


SO these are the things I am pondering today.....any bits of wisdom?

No comments: