Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pretty Preston


I know most boys, including Preston hate being called "Pretty" , but I can't help it ..HE is so Pretty. When I was pregnant ( with Preston) I prayed that one of my children would get my eyes. Preston did...When I ask him where he got those Blue eyes..he responds with .."God gave them to me.." I love that.


Preston is the youngest of the four boys and tries very hard to keep up with all of them..so much so that people around us or that don't know us very well...forget how old he really is...which is hard on him sometimes because we are all used to him being able to keep up with everyone.

Preston is still my baby boy...It is hard for me to think of him any other way. Preston is funny, likes to be a show boat and always needs that pat on the back to say that he is doing well or fine. He has a strong personality ( just as Bryce ..although Different)that makes it easier for him to defend himself..but also a weakness of using it in the improper ways..I hope this comes with maturity.


Preston is very loving and kind to everyone around him..he loves animals and attention. He does well at all sports because he has trained with the best ( his brothers) and he is very social..he can never have to many friends. HE is always trying to bring home someone ..even if he doesn't necessarily like them just because they want to come over..he will put up with just about anything or anyway someone will treat him.....I like this about him because I know he will help anyone in need..but I also don't want him to lose himself in the process of helping others. I think Preston has the ability to charm anyone with his big blue eyes and charming smile.

No comments: