Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not feeling well

I have not been feeling well the last couple of days...I am so very tired..I think my body is trying to fight off something but I don't know. I thought maybe it was because I didn't get alot of sleep last week..maybe my body needed to catch up but after Monday....I should have been well. On MOnday I went to staff meeting and then came home and slept most of the day..until we did family activities.....and then yesterday I took the kids to a free movie in Moses Lake..had a lunch date with my dear friend Donna and then came home and stayed in bed (reading) until dinner. I read a whole book yesterday..and then went back to sleep...today I don't really fel moivated to do alo but I have to work. It has taken me an hour of talking myself out of bed...this is unlike me....not to mention I have not turned on he sewing machine in 5 days...very unusual. Especially considering I have a class tomorrow night and I am supposed to have some things done.
Anyway....Last night the book I read ended in such a great way...that I think I should use it as a scrapbooing /blogging tool myself.
This Gal ends the book with all of these key words or phrases of the lesons she learned during the process of the book..isn't that great? I am trying to think of how far back I should go...or if I should just keep a steady stream of them going each week?
Well I should get ready for work....It may take me awhiel in my current mind set..LOL.Sory body from laying around to much and tired body from sleeping to much...poor me! LOL

No comments: