Friday, July 23, 2010

random things...of course.

not much has been happening here since the boys left a week ago.....but they come back today for anotehr week ----HURRAY! That always lifts my spirits as I hate it when they leave and really their is no life in my house of they are gone.Carl will be so thankful when they come back..he has been bored out of his gord. He went to a friend's house the night before last and they played video games all night. I worry about all of the video games.....it is so hard to balance teh things in everyday life that could have harmful affects on your kids. Jeri has been addicted to TV since I met her and no matter how hard I try to break it...doesn't change. Clarissa is starting to get that bug after this summer too...and I refuse to battle another addicted kid...so we need to nip it in the bud.

I am part of a quilting competition and in the month of July we get double points for christmas projects....I am sewing my christmas stockings....I bought material and everything last fall and never got around to them...well we will all have fancy new stockings this year that coordinate...very nice. I am thinking in the future I may make stockings as gifts for other people ..we will see how I feel at the end of this project.

Jeri is doing well from what I can see on her lifestyle change?? But I don't watch her every moment ..but yesterday I did fairly well as well....so many veggies and fish..brown rice....it was a good day all the way around.


Clarissa has been teasing Rob and picking at him...I think he is getting a taste of his own medicine with her..she will do random things to him and say smart funny things to him and he just laughs at her because he doesn't expect it and it catches him off guard..quite cute to watch actually. She has outwitted him a few times.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: